Thursday, December 3, 2009

Jori's Christmas craft sale...









Now this is my friend Cori & her daughter. Cori makes quilts or pillows with your child's art on it. She hand stitches every line by hand...it looks just like their art
! She's got skill. It is amazing! Again i wish i could buy one.
The quilt in this picture has her daughter's art with scripture on it. Unreal what mother's can do huh??

Braiden Wearing SK Line....


Cutest BABY model ever....

She and her husband hand paint the shirts, she sews the dresses and the sweet blankets. My kids call the smaller ones "travel geegeeies"- because they can take it with them in the car. So Talented!


My Bows





It was a lot of work. I did pretty good for the first time. Bows are just so much fun. I wish i could make them for Brookie more often. It just takes so much time. I would like to try soft thick headbands next-just because i am hoping that will pull brookie's hair back more. I love just having a GIRL!!! Who would have thought? not me....

No comments: